For all general enquiries, contact:
T: 01743 290003
For all exhibitor & sponsorship enquiries, contact:
Business Development Director
T: 01743 290042
- What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all electronic payments and payments must be made via STRIPE, an independent secure online payment system at the time of booking.
- What if the event is cancelled or postponed?
It may be necessary for Radar Communications Ltd to cancel the event if insufficient delegates book. The event will not, however, be cancelled for this reason fewer than seven days prior to the event. In the event of this cancellation a full refund will be issued to all delegates.
- Do you offer refunds?
Cancellations or amendments must be made in writing to Rhian.email@example.com and you must ensure this correspondence is received.
- 8 weeks or more prior to the event will receive a 100% refund
- 6 weeks prior to the event will receive a 75% refund
- 4 weeks prior to the event will receive a 50% refund
- 3 weeks or fewer prior to the event, no refunds will be granted
In the event of late arrival, unattendance or cancellation on the day, no refund will be granted.
- How will I get my tickets if I buy them online?
We do not issue tickets for the event, delegates will receive joining instructions one month out from the event via email with full event information, although you will receive receipt of your payment when you book.
- What do I need to take with me on the day?
You don't need to bring anything with you on the day, just head to the registration desk on arrival and let the team know your name to receive your badge.
- The name on the booking does not match the attendee's name. Is that okay?
If the delegate is unable to attend, a colleague is permitted to attend in their place but you will need to notify the event organisers by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). If this change occurs on the day of the event this is also acceptable providing they have written confirmation from the original delegate and can provide proof of their identity - a company business card will suffice.
- Can I come on the day without a pre-purchased ticket?
Providing that the event is not sold out, the organisers can permit bookings on the day. You will need to be prepared to fill out the online booking form and pay through the website when you arrive at the registration desk.
- What does my delegate place include on the day?
Your delegate place includes entry into the conference for over four hours of CPD content, entry into the exhibition for over two hours of exhibitor networking, access to the speaker presentations post-event, printed delegate list on arrival, lunch and refreshments throughout.
- What time do the doors open?
Climate Emergency Conference will open its doors at 8:30am, to allow time for refreshments and exhibitor networking, followed by the Chair's event introduction at 9:30am.
- What are your terms and conditions?
Climate Emergency Conference terms & conditions can be found HERE.
- How do I keep up to date with the event information?
Please follow Climate Emergency Conference on Twitter and LinkedIn as these will keep you up to date on the event and will notify you if there is anything that you need to know, additionally, you can contact the event organiser at:Rhian.email@example.com